Renew your NHBC registration
The benefits of being NHBC registered
As an NHBC registered builder or developer, you have the support of the UK’s leading builder registration scheme, warranty and insurance provider. Renew your registration to ensure you retain access to this whole package of benefits:
Access to NHBC technical expertise and consultancy services
Regular, on-site technical support from your NHBC site inspector, backed up with professional telephone support and guidance. We’re also experts in regulatory compliance and can support you with building control, health and safety, sustainability, energy services, acoustics and air leakage.
Association with a known and trusted brand
Display the NHBC logo and fly the NHBC flag to give customers the assurance that their new home is built to high standards and is protected by UK’s leading new homes warranty provider.
Regular news to keep you up-to-date and compliant
Our monthly e-newsletter, Clicks & Mortar keeps you up-to-date with the latest industry news and regulatory change. The NHBC Foundation provides high-quality research on a range of topics to support house-builders. And, all registered builders receive a free annual subscription to Housebuilder magazine.
Entry to leading industry awards
Automatic entry into Pride in the Job, house-building’s most prestigious awards programme and eligibility for the NHBC Health and Safety Awards. Award-winning sites sell homes - fly the flag and show prospective homeowners that you are a Pride in the Job or Health and Safety Award winner!
NHBC Standards and Technical Extra
NHBC Standards is the technical manual for NHBC registered builders, updated annually to reflect changes in legislation and build standards. All registered builders who are actively building receive a printed copy of the Standards. You can also access NHBC Standards Plus for a fully interactive, online version with additional technical information, videos and e-learning links.
Technical Extra provides quarterly technical information on standards, regulatory compliance and good practice.
We're increasing our range of online services to make it easier to do business with us and to help you get the most from your registration.
- NHBC Portal - site management made easy with quick and easy access to important site and plot information such as outstanding conditions, reportable items and builder responsible items across all your sites.
- NHBC TechZone - a dedicated online resource for Building Regulations and Building Control
- Customer Satisfaction Surveys - add value at no cost and improve your reputation in the industry.
- NHBC Home User Guide (HUG) - give your customers a HUG and sustain long-term customer satisfaction
- Manage Buildmark Acceptance - reduce admin and save time and money with online Buildmark acceptance.
- Consumer Code - use our free toolkits, templates and online training to help you comply.
Make sure you're making the most of your registration
Find our more about these and the other benefits available to you!
Access your 2015 benefits!
Make the most of your registration
Pay by Direct Debit to save 10% on your renewal
Talk to us
0844 633 1000
Open: Mon - Fri 08:30 - 17:30
Ask for `Customer Services' or email email@example.com
FREE NHBC site board, flag & flag pole
For all new sites registered for warranty between 1 April 2015 and 31 March 2016
Enjoy a comprehensive range of benefits.