You are about to be redirected to the following page:
If you have not been redirected please click on the link above to continue
Additional CDM 2015 services
You may feel that you need additional support, if so we can assist with any of the following as and when they are required:
- Attendance at design team meetings - Your CDM adviser will attend design meetings and offer CDM and health and safety expertise. They can assist designers in identifying health and safety risks and provide advice and guidance on the 'principles of prevention', a hierarchy of risk elimination and reduction.
- Construction Phase Plan production - The Construction Phase Plan is prepared in consultation with the principal contractor to ensure that it is appropriate for the project, and is reviewed at health and safety site visits.
- Site inspection and monitoring visits - Your CDM adviser will undertake regular site inspections to review any existing and potential health and safety risks, whilst ongoing site health checks will reassure the client that the principal designer is managing health and safety on site appropriately.
- Homeowner health and safety files - We produce an easy-to-understand health and safety file for individual dwellings and homeowners.
- Contractor and designer competency checks - We will help to ensure that any contractors or designers that you engage for your project have sufficient skills, knowledge and experience to work safely. We will ask for references and examples of previous work to demonstrate capability.
- Review documentation - Your CDM adviser will review health and safety information relating to your site to help ensure that documents are suitable and sufficient for the project. If these are not in place, they will provide guidance on the changes required.
- Managed building health and safety files - For managed properties your CDM adviser will agree on content, and collate information from the design team and principal designer, compiling a health and safety file on behalf of the principal designer. This will provide information required for future activity on site such as cleaning, maintenance and ongoing building work.
CDM Advisory Service Brochure
The Construction (Design and Management) Regulations (CDM) 2015 place responsibility on the developer or client to appoint a principal designer on all house-building projects where more than one contractor is employed.
Download our CDM Advisory Service brochure below.
Find out more about our Health and Safety Services
Complete the webform below and we’ll get in touch with you within 2 working days.