Recognising the key role that site managers play in delivering high quality new homes, NHBC has developed a dedicated online resource to support them and assist in their development.
NHBC OnSite is free to access and contains:
- help to interpret and implement NHBC Standards and Building Regulations through NHBC Standards Plus and NHBC Building Regulations Plus
- links to Pride in the Job resources - find out what the judges look for and what it takes to be a winner
- access to technical support from our in-house experts
- links to the latest and previous editions of Technical Extra
- regular industry news and updates specifically relevant to site managers
- details of our latest training events, including priority invitations to free training aimed at site managers.
Site manager profiles
Site managers will be able to build and maintain their own profile through NHBC OnSite, creating a summary of their experience, training and achievements, which they can share if they wish.
Free, online technical assessment
Site managers have the option to complete an online Technical Assessment to test their skills and knowledge and demonstrate their technical expertise. Taking the assessment will also provide CPD.
How to guides
Getting started - signing up
Your technical resources including Pride in the Job, Standards Plus, Technical Extra and much more
Build and share your profile
Technical assessment - Gain CPD and demonstrate your technical ability