SAP assessments Design stage and as-built SAPs and EPCs
Every year, our energy team produces over 20,000 energy ratings from single units through to the largest multi-phase developments. With our SAP assessments you benefit from:
- unrivalled expertise to help you navigate the requirements of Part L 2010 and the SAP 2009 methodology
- expert advice to help you achieve compliance in the most cost-effective way
- fast, efficient service - there's no need for site visits and, if you're also using NHBC Building Control, you will only need to submit your plans and drawings once
- automatic co-ordination of your EPCs if you order EPCs at the same time as your SAP calculations
- a complete compliance solution if you choose NHBC Building Control or other energy, sustainability, acoustic and air leakage testing services. Choose multiple NHBC services and our teams will work together to ensure the quickest, most cost-effective route to compliance.
Why you need SAP Energy Ratings
Building Regulation Part L 2010 and 2014 now requires SAP data for proposed new dwellings to be submitted to your Building Control body before work starts on site as well as on completion of the homes. SAP data is also required to show compliance with Code for Sustainable Homes energy requirements, and is also used in energy reports for planning.
Part L compliance solution
You might also be interested in: