Sustainability services from NHBC Experts in Code for Sustainable Homes, related planning conditions, BREEAM and EcoHomes
Increasingly, developers are required to build to a specific Code level - either to satisfy planning conditions or HCA funding requirements. We can provide expert Sustainability Reports to help you satisfy all sustainability and energy-related requirements.
Sustainability design advice
Sustainability requirements are increasingly complex. Expert advice early on can help you get it right first time.
Our award-winning team can help you control the costs of building sustainable new homes by working with you to design the most efficient route to compliance.
Code for Sustainable Homes
Whether you've chosen to build to a certain Code level, or are required to do so, you'll need a Code assessment to prove compliance. Our award-winning sustainability team can help you achieve any Code level in the most cost-effective way.
We are licensed BRE Assessors for BREEAM Offices, Retail, Education, Multi-Residential and Bespoke.
BREEAM (BRE Environmental Assessment Method) is an environmental assessment method for non-domestic buildings. Local authorities often set BREEAM Levels as planning conditions on non-residential projects.
Discuss your project
Ready to order or need more information? Contact us
Downloads and links
- Code for Sustainable Homes brochure
- NHBC Foundation report - Today's attitudes to low and zero carbon homes
- NHBC Foundation report - How occupants behave and interact with their homes
- NHBC Foundation report - Water consumption in sustainable new homes
- NHBC Foundation report - Sustainable drainage systems
- NHBC Foundation report - The Code for Sustainable Homes simply explained
- CLG Code for Sustainable Homes Technical Guide 2010