BREEAM design and assessment service End to end service for offices, retail, schools, prisons and bespoke
Our experienced team have worked on a wide range of projects, many of them award-winning, from small retail units to large, bespoke developments. They can provide:
- an initial appraisal and a guidance report giving you an indicative score
- advice on what further options are available to you to achieve the desired rating with the most up-to-date, best practice guidance
- a combined BREEAM and SBEM service for commercial building projects as well as Building Control, acoustic and air leakage services.
"Assessor company of the year" - BRE stated we have assessed more than any other company, and achieved the highest average BREEAM scores over the last 3 years.
When do you need the service?
Our sustainability team can help you at any time in the construction process however we would always recommend you appoint us as early as possible. This way, we can help you to ensure that all the BREEAM requirements are included in the design right from the start.
Discuss your project
Ready to order or need more information? Contact us
Downloads and links
- Code for Sustainable Homes brochure
- NHBC Foundation report - Today's attitudes to low and zero carbon homes
- NHBC Foundation report - How occupants behave and interact with their homes
- NHBC Foundation report - Water consumption in sustainable new homes
- NHBC Foundation report - Sustainable drainage systems
- NHBC Foundation report - The Code for Sustainable Homes simply explained
- CLG Code for Sustainable Homes Technical Guide 2010