Two days (9.00 - 16.30 approx)
This two day course is designed to assist those on site who have responsibility for managing all forms of temporary works. It is also designed to ensure that senior management and those engaging with contractors are confident and have an 'assessed' standard of knowledge around the subject.
The course has the support of a number of organisations: TW Forum, CECA, UKCG, HSE and FMC.
It is expected that attendees on this course will already be practicing as Temporary Works Coordinators.
What you will learn
- Understand the need for temporary works co-ordination and the duties of a Temporary Works Co-ordinator
- Understanding the role of others
- Have a detailed knowledge and understanding of BS5975 in respect of the TWC role
- Identify the different types of temporary works
Please note that attendance on this training course does not confer compentency as a Temporary Works Co-ordinator, that comes as a mixture of education, training and experience. However, training is considered an essential element of TWC competence.
|Standard price||NHBC registered builder price|
|In-company||£1750+VAT *||£1590+VAT *|
* For In-company courses only, you will need to add an extra £35 per delegate for the CITB Certification fee.
For details of any CITB grants available, please contact CITB on 0344 994 4455 or visit www.citb.co.uk/grant
This course is available on an open and in-company basis. Open course dates and locations are shown below. If you would like us to consider another venue, please email me your enquiry and I can look at this option.
|Milton Keynes||6-7 October 2016||Places available|
Book a course
For further help or to book a course please contact Wendy Baker on 0344 633 1000 and ask for 'Health & Safety Training' or e-mail email@example.com.