Why choose Buildmark for private housing?
NHBC has been working with the house-building industry for over 80 years. As an NHBC registered builder or developer, able to offer Buildmark, you have the technical support of the UK's leading builder registration scheme, warranty and insurance provider. You're also associated with a brand known and trusted by consumers.
Benefits of Buildmark cover
Summary of cover
Choose Buildmark and your homebuyers could benefit from:
- Pre-completion insolvency cover
- The NHBC Guarantee and resolution service during the initial 2 year builder warranty period
- Insurance for structural damage to certain parts of the home in years 3 to 10
- Protection for certain breaches of Building Regulations - if NHBC is appointed for building control
- Cover for contamination of the land on which the home is built
Our experts can provide you with unrivalled and up-to-date technical knowledge and support throughout the construction process.
Trusted by lenders
Mortgage lenders will only lend on properties that have appropriate cover. Buildmark is recognised, trusted and approved by all lenders.
Association with a leading industry brand
Our warranty and insurance cover is recognised and trusted by homebuyers and homeowners. Display the NHBC logo to give your customers the assurance that their new home is built to high standards and is protected by the UK's leading new homes warranty provider.
We're increasing our range of online services to make it easier to do business with us and to help you get the most from your registration. These include:
- NHBC Portal - the most efficient way of managing your sites
- NHBC TechZone - a dedicated online resource for Building Regulations
- NHBC Conveyancing Portal - reduce admin and save time and money with online Buildmark acceptance.
- NHBC Home User Guide (HUG) - give your customers a HUG and sustain long-term customer satisfaction