Why choose Buildmark for private housing?
Selected by builders and developers for 80% of new homes built each year, Buildmark is the market-leading warranty for new and newly converted private housing.
Benefits of Buildmark cover
Choose Buildmark and your homebuyers will be protected with:
- Pre-completion insolvency cover
- Cover for the first 2 years after completion if you don't meet your obligations to repair damage or defects
- Cover for damage caused by a defect in certain parts of the home in years 3 to 10
- Cover for pre-existing contamination on the land on which their home is built
- Protection for certain breaches of Building Regulations if our subsidiary or another NHBC registered Approved Inspector is appointed for building control
Full details in the Current Buildmark policy document
Our experts provide you with unrivalled and up-to-date technical expertise and support throughout the construction process.
Trusted by lenders
Mortgage lenders will only lend on properties that have appropriate cover. Unlike some other warranties, Buildmark is recognised, trusted and approved by all lenders.
Trusted by homeowners
Our warranties are recognised and trusted by homebuyers and homeowners. With over 70 years' experience, we provide comprehensive cover and reassurance for your customers whatever the economic conditions.