Support for policy-makers
NHBC is the UK's leading standard-setting body and insurance provider for new homes. We are uniquely placed as an independent organisation working with the house-building industry, whilst also providing protection to over 1.6 million homebuyers.
The Corporate and External Affairs team works closely with stakeholders and policy-makers in Westminster, the Devolved Assemblies and the European Union.
Thanks to our independence, and with over 75 years' experience in the house-building industry, we are well-placed to provide advice and assistance on housing matters.
We can help with
- Unique statistics on house-building by constituency
- Site visits and supporting media activity
- Briefings ahead of Parliamentary debates
- Roundtables with housing industry stakeholders
- Platforms for keynotes speeches
- Information and advice on housing matters
If you would like to discuss how we could be of assistance to you, please contact NHBC's Director of Corporate Affairs, Lewis Sidnick on 0207 648 4077 or email firstname.lastname@example.org