We’re looking for a Campaign Manager
Do you want to represent a nationally recognised brand as part of our Marketing and Communications division? NHBC is the UK’s leading warranty and insurance provider for newly built homes and the largest Approved Inspector for Building Control in England and Wales and we’re looking for a Campaign Manager to join our team.
About the role
This role is responsible for the management and planning of the multiple channel marketing campaigns to build the NHBC brand, protect its reputation and relationships and support business growth. The role involves managing and developing assigned content using the right mix of channels to ensure the successful delivery of an integrated campaign with ROI measured at every stage.
- Plan and manage a variety of marketing campaigns, in line with the department’s strategy and supporting the company’s annual business plan.
- Manage and ensure the execution of campaigns from traditional marketing (events and paid advertising to digital marketing activities) are delivered via the right channels, to the right audience at the right time and on budget.
- Project manage all campaigns being responsible for the end to end delivery using a campaign management tool.
- Working closely with Strategic Advisory Team and SMM to interpret the brief and construct a multi-channel integrated marketing plan and keep stakeholders up to date on campaign progress.
- Brief and manage the work of internal teams and external agencies, from scheduling resource to ensuring timescales are met.
- Presenting plans, progress and results to internal clients on a regular basis.
- Rebuild customer segmentations to ensure targeted/personalised marketing efforts.
- Ensure that the organisation's brand and identity is adhered to in campaigns and in all communication channels.
- Evaluate and select the most suitable media and channels to ensure messaging is effectively delivered to target audiences.
- Support the Senior Marketing Manager (Customer Engagement) as and when required.
- Manage budgets effectively ensuring campaigns are delivered on time and within allocated spend.
- Maintain regular measurement of the ROI of campaigns along with the M&C team and deliver regular. reports of campaign results, including the setting and evaluation of KPIs.
- Measure the campaign effectiveness to inform decision making of future campaigns.
- Proven experience in integrated marketing campaign management, planning, delivery and measurement.
- Strong focus on planning and delivery to agreed timescales, budget and quality of service.
- Knowledge of the application of lead/demand generation within a campaign
- Managing several campaigns at the same time and to tight deadlines.
- Copywriting, editing and proof-reading skills
- Related marketing experience working within a corporate environment
- Working knowledge of analytics and tracking
- Excellent marketing channels and campaign know-how, able to advise and deliver confidently across marketing channels
- Experience and/or knowledge of the House Building and Construction sector
- Full driving license
- Experience of a campaign management tool e.g Monday.com
Salary & Benefits
£36,870 - £39,859 per annum (depending on experience)
Up to 6% performance related bonus.
25 days pa annual leave with option to purchase one additional week per year.
Pension scheme to Pension Mark Plus standards (up to 10.5% of salary employer contribution).
Equalised Paternity, Maternity and Adoption Leave.
Life assurance of 4 x salary.
Subsidised private medical insurance.
Cycle purchase scheme.
High street discounts and preferential gym rates.
Employee assistance programme.
Apart from working with great colleagues who are passionate about what they do, we pride ourselves on developing individuals to achieve their full potential and offer exceptional personal development and career progression opportunities. We also support, sponsor and pay for training and membership to relevant professional organisations. All necessary equipment and other allowances associated with working from home will be provided.
Always happy to talk flexible working
We encourage employees to work flexibly in different ways including home working, field working and both formal and informal flexible working arrangements. We don’t promise we can offer you what you want, but we are always happy to talk flexible working. In the interview process we’ll discuss this more with you.
Diversity and Inclusion
NHBC is committed to equal opportunities for all. We are a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and the Women in Finance Charter. Our inclusive culture helps us to maintain competitive advantage as we aim to attract people from diverse backgrounds to complement our team. Underlying our overall commitment to equality is the fundamental belief in the right of all employees and customers to be treated with dignity and respect and to be guaranteed freedom from discrimination.
Excellent – Proud and professional in all that we do.
Connected - Collaborating, sharing and achieving success as a team.
Human - Challenging, supporting and respecting each other.
Progressive - Inspired by possibilities, learning and adapting together.