Build your career with us!! We are currently recruiting for a Senior Business & Process Analyst to join our expanding IT team in Milton Keynes.
At NHBC we are proud to be unique. No other organisation in our sector combines the variety of services and scale that we offer. As the market leader, our name is synonymous with new home warranty and insurance. Our people are driven by our core purpose to build confidence in the construction quality of new homes.
Why you should join us
We are a modern, lifestyle and family friendly employer who are in a period of rapid growth, investing in technology, data and new ways of working. We need passionate, talented and driven people to join us on this journey.
We encourage our colleagues to work flexibly in different ways, including home, field-based and hybrid working. We don’t promise we can offer you exactly what you want, but we are always happy to talk flexible working.
Core benefits include:
- 27 days annual leave (plus bank holidays) and a holiday purchase scheme
- generous pension contributions up to 10.5%
- private medical insurance
- equalised maternity, paternity, adoption leave and pay for all new parents
- 24/7 employee assistance programme supporting your physical and mental wellbeing
- 2 days volunteer leave
What you’ll be doing
- To analyse and produce detailed requirements and process flows for product developments and enhancements.
- To perform Business Analysis roles for projects within the agreed portfolio and other business areas
- Able to balance the requirements against what is technologically feasible, financially and functionally practicability while NHBC is going through a substantial transformation programme
- Able to engage, understand and document the Business ideas in a clear and appropriate format so to be easily understood by both the Business community and IT / CDTO delivery teams
What we are looking for:
- An enthusiastic, bright spark, with a glass half-full attitude
- Great analytic skills and associated tools with sound experience of software development
- Excellent stakeholder management skills, takes ownership and is accountable
- Confident, open, visible and a team player
Hiring Process After the closing date, 27th May, we will contact you regarding your application.
Potential applicants are sometimes put off if they don’t meet 100% of the requirements. We think individual experience, skills and passion make all the difference, so if you meet the majority of the criteria, we’d love to hear from you. If you need any adjustments or additional support with your application, please let us know at Recruitment@nhbc.co.uk
Your future with us
We have lots of fantastic examples across our business of people who are building their career with us. We are huge advocates of internal mobility and work hard to retain our best talent. We offer exceptional personal development and career progression opportunities. If you’re ambitious, driven and hard-working you will succeed with us. We’ll support you with full training, ongoing CPD and the opportunity to gain recognised qualifications and professional memberships.
Our inclusive culture
We are committed to creating an inclusive culture that encourages everyone to bring their true selves to work. We fundamentally believe in the rights of all our employees and customers to be treated fairly, with dignity and respect, free from discrimination. We have active employee networks that support our colleagues and their allies, creating safe spaces for open conversations and the sharing of ideas. We are a signatory to the Armed Forces Covenant and the Women in Finance Charter.