For builders and developers registered with NHBC
Our Claims Manual is an online resource where you can:
- find out more about NHBC and how our Claims team works
- read about our different warranty and insurance products
- see how the NHBC Rules relate to resolutions and claims
- understand the resolution and claims processes
- understand more about your responsibilities to homeowners
- access guidance notes for you and for homeowners on key issues
It’s free for registered builders and developers to access. Simply complete the online registration form and we'll send you a link.
New guidance notes are available on the Claims Manual now!
We’re delighted to let you know that our new guidance notes about sound and water entry issues are now available on the online Claims Manual.
We put them together following feedback from builders that they’d appreciate additional advice on these areas of common issues.
These new booklets are ideal for customer service staff who deal with post occupation issues and offer practical advice on what investigations and actions you may need to take.
The new guides are available to download from the Claims Manual, so register now!