Bringing the Future Homes Standard to life and other great content
Building for tomorrow 2022 will focus on the Future Homes Standard and the implications for house builders. How can the industry deliver low-carbon heating and, by 2025, 75-80% fewer carbon emissions than current regulations require? Site managers are going to be expected to manage and oversee things they’ve never had to before and this is the ideal event to start getting them prepared.
Our in-house technical and Standards teams will also cover the latest NHBC Standards for 2022 and what's new in the Building regulations arena including the Building Safety Bill.
Future Homes Standard – answering the main questions
You can expect to leave the event with answers to these important questions:
- What is the impact of the Standard on the design stage of new homes?
- What will I need to do to comply with the new Standard?
- What changes are expected to the process of building new homes whether they are masonry/cavity or timber frame?
- What about unintended consequences such as over heating and ventilation?
- We’re already building energy efficient homes, how can we deliver even greater efficiency?
- What support and guidance is available to help me achieve these targets?
- What sort of products and systems are available to help meet the requirements?
Contributors already confirmed
The agenda for the events in Scotland and Northern Ireland will be tailored for those audiences. Select your preferred location below to view the agenda, which could be subject to slight change.