Builder email scheme
Builder email scheme
If you join our builder email scheme, we’ll still send you resolution and claim related letters by post, but we’ll also email copies of the letters to your nominated email address(es).
About the builder email scheme
We’re committed to improving our relationships and communication with you. We’ll send written notifications to your registered address, but we understand that you might want specific people to receive our correspondence.
In addition to sending the letters by post, we’ll also email copies of important resolution and claim related letters to a contact for your group and/or to individual subsidiaries.
The types of letters that we’ll send you by email are:
- request to resolve resolution
- resolution and investigation reports
- notifications that we’ll be taking over your responsibilities
- claim validity
- costs of claim
The benefits of receiving copies of our letters by email include:
- you receive them quicker
- you have more control over who receives them
- you have an opportunity to be involved in any customer issues earlier
- you have more notice to attend resolution meetings and investigations
- you’ll be advised of validity, reports and costs earlier
- delivery is unaffected by difficulties with the postal service
We can set you up in one of three ways:
Option 1 - Group correspondence
- all correspondence for the group and all of its subsidiaries is emailed to a central contact
- you can have one or more contacts for the group
Option 2 - Group and subsidiary correspondence
- all correspondence for the group and for specific individual subsidiaries is emailed to a central contact
- you can have one or more contacts for the group and/or one or more contacts for the subsidiary
Option 3 - Subsidiary correspondence
- correspondence for a specific individual subsidiary is emailed to a contact at the subsidiary
- you can have one or more contacts for the subsidiary
To join up, simply send an email to CSMajorProjects@nhbc.co.uk to let us know:
- your NHBC builder registration number(s)
- which of the three options you want to use
- the email address(es) that you’d like letters to be sent to
- your name and telephone number in case we have any queries setting you up
If you’re already participating in the scheme, your nominated email address(es) will be displayed in the top-left corner of the letters we send you.
If you want to change your nominated email address(es) or leave the scheme, email CSMajorProjects@nhbc.co.uk.