Pride in the Job 2021 Supreme Award Winners Announced
NHBC is delighted to announce the Pride in the Job 2021 Supreme Award winners. The awards are the most highly regarded in the house building industry and recognise the site managers dedicated to achieving the highest standards in house building and their commitment to building homes of outstanding quality for their customers.
Over more than four decades, Pride in the Job has underpinned NHBC’s core purpose of supporting the delivery of high-quality homes and supports the vital role that site managers play in ensuring new homes are delivered on time, on safe sites and to exacting construction quality standards.
The competition is split between four categories of businesses: small, medium, large and multi-storey. This year’s Supreme Award winners are:
- Small category winner – Aaron Parradine of Wickford Development Co Ltd for his work at Woodlands Meadows in Great Dunmow
- Medium category winner – Stuart Gillespie of Mactaggart & Mickel Homes Ltd for his work at Greenan Views in Ayr
- Large category winner – Lee Dewing of Taylor Wimpey North Yorkshire for his work at Whitacres in Selby
- Multi-storey category winner – Michael Wickham of St James Group Ltd for his work at White City Living in London
Congratulating the Supreme Award winners, NHBC Chief Executive, Steve Wood said: “Pride in the Job has been pivotal in improving the quality of new homes for more than 40 years and despite the numerous challenges the industry has faced, the very best site managers of 2021 have remained focused on delivering high quality new homes for their customers.
“A site manager’s role is one of the most demanding in house building and recognising their persistent drive for excellence is very much at the heart of the competition.
“Congratulations to all of the 2021 Pride in the Job Supreme Award winners and runners-up who reflect the very best in our industry and demonstrate the highest quality standards.”
This year’s Supreme Award runners-up are:
- Small category runner-up – Nigel Smith of Darren Smith Homes Ltd for his work at Hill Top in Dewsbury
- Medium category runner-up – Steve Walker of C G Fry & Son Ltd for his work at Poundbury Northern Quadrant in Dorchester
- Large category runner-up – Henry Patecki of David Wilson Homes East Midlands for his work at Wigston Meadows in Wigston
- Multi-storey category runner-up – Neil Brook of Lendlease Construction (Europe) Limited for his work at Potato Wharf in Manchester
For further information and the full list of winners please visit: www.nhbc.co.uk/awards-and-events/pride-in-the-job/2021-awards