Health and safety Services
Nothing is more important than health and safety on site
Protecting the health, safety and wellbeing of all those working on or visiting house-building sites must be the priority for everyone involved in our sector. As a high-risk industry, best practice support and guidance for house builders is essential.
Health and safety training
We offer our own NHBC health and safety training courses to both registered and non-registered customers. This training is tailored to the house-building industry using our considerable experience and depth of knowledge in this area.
Health and safety Consultancy
We’re proud to partner with Safety Services (UK) Limited (SSUK) who are able to offer our registered builders and developers expert health and safety advice and consultancy.
About Safety Services (UK)
SSUK has over 30 years’ experience providing health and safety services to a range of industries. It has a nationwide network of expert advisors, with different sector expertise, and offers a complete end-to-end service.
- construction site inspections
- scaffold inspections
- fire risk assessments
- provision of legally required documentation
- provision of health and safety policies
- preparation of risk, noise and COSHH assessments
- representation with enforcement authorities
- advice and guidance on regulatory requirements
- audits of health and safety policies, procedures and systems
- design advice – CDM Regulations 2015
- accident investigation and reports.
Need more information?
Contact SSUK today to see how they can help you.